My First Blog Award

STYLISH BLOGGER  AWARD!








Hey fabulous  friends! Did you know that I've missed  all of you?! After been gone for ages, I'm back with  my ever first blog award! hahha...and I' d like to thank Classy Addiction for sharing this award with me. So sweet of you:) 


THE RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

1. Thank and link back to the person who sent the award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award recently discovered bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

 7 THINGS ABOUT ME....
1. I  so much love to sing
2. i'm a proud mom of 4, yes i am! they are priceless and  my treasures in life!
3. i'm a certified beauty addict!
4.I am a positive person that's why
5.  I DISLIKE NEGATIVE PEOPLE
6.i love to watch horror movies
7. i hate cockroaches


im passing the award to the following blogs
NICOLE'SMIRROR


happy mother's day by the way to all THE beautiful and fabulous mom's out there:) THIS IS A SPECIAL DAY FOR US, SO let's celebrate
IT AND MAKE IT FUN AND MEANINGFUL!


LOTS A LOVE,
AIMEE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for sharing the award dear! will post mine soon! yey! :D

Anonymous said...

Awww thank u for the tag babe! You are one hot mummy! Happy Mothers Day to you this weekend and I hope your family spoil you!!

Laura said...

Thank you Aimee :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! I'll be re-posting after the weekend. Thanks again xoxox

loulou said...

Thank you Aimee :)

Happy Mother's Day to you too!! I'll be re-posting after the weekend. Thanks again xoxox

MissKatv said...

thank you for sharing the award dear! will post mine soon! yey! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...