My Valentine's Flower

Hi ladies, did you had  fun and memorable Valentine's Day? My hubby surprised me with a  heavenly beauty Pink Tulips flower and a Mango Cheese Cake last Valentine's day *~* .The Flowers are so gorgeous! Tulips are my most favorite flower of  all! He really made my day^~^. To make the Valentine Special event complete, we had our dinner in Modern Revelation restaurant with the whole family:) How about you? did you had a blast too?Belated Happy Valentine's to all! Keep the heat of  love alive always :)



4 comments:

Laura said...

How Sweet. What a beautiful surprise :-)

louloubarbie.blogspot.com

IamFabulous said...

Hi Lou:) Thanks! The flowers are so pretty as we are (",)

Anonymous said...

Awww.. Your husband is so sweet!
Thanks for visiting my blog :D

jimmi said...

hello this is jimmi here your blog is very beautifull thanks...MyValentineHeart

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...