Rockin' WetN Wild Color Icon Shadows and an FOTD

This are my wheel of Wet N' Wild Trio Eyeshadows. Yeah Im lovin' them! Don't under estimate these babies, they're creamy buttery soft and pigmented ! The best part of it, is they're inexpensive and travel friendly! These are my trio Color Icons  collections...

1st row: I'm Getting sunburned,  I Got Good jeans,  Don't Steal my Thunder, Silent Treatment
2nd row: Cool as Cucumber,  Knock On Wood, Walking On Eggshells, 
Sweet As Candy



I have made an FOTD using one of my fave colours from these collections, 
the Silent Treatment. Here are the swatches of the pallete.
Silent Treatment Swatches

What I love from Wet N Wild  Trio palettes aside from its great pigmentation is that it is petit, cheap  and travel friendly. Each palettes has been group according to the theme colors. It also has guidelines on where to apply  each shades to your eyes. So if you are a makeup newbie ,I think this palette  is definitely  perfect for you!  Even if you're a pro MUA, you'll absolutely enjoy and love it as well..

Here is the complete look I've made with this palette.  I love the neutral color combinations on it.  The shades  selections are great for either day to night time look .
Some of the products I used with this look are:
FACE:
Shu Uemura Face Architect Liquid Foundation #754
Christian DiorSkin Nude Fresh Glow Powder SPF10
MaryKay Cream Blush(Sheer Bliss)
MAC Cool Magically Liquid Powder (for cheeks highlighting)
EYES:
Urban Decay  Primer Potion
WetNWild Trio Silent Treatment
Urban Decay Super Curling Mascara
LIPS:
Marykay Lipcolor (Malted)
Brushes:
Sigma Beauty

Have you tried these awesome Eyeshadows? Which shades are your favorite?
Have a lovely Wednesday Beauties! 


Kisses N Hugs,


Disclaimer: All products are my own purchase. Views and opinions are based solely on my experience.Please use at your own discretion. Please read my Editorial Policies here







  


16 comments:

Arpita Mohanty said...

love them.... Looks great on you Aimee :)

Fabulous Aimee said...

thanks a lot appy! Love your Fotd's too!::)

peacemusicbabe said...

I haven't try them before, it is not available in Malaysia right?

PDXBeautiful said...

I love these palettes!! So cheap, super pigmentation plus they last all day :) Great buy!

Eva Tornado said...

Aaaa, great idea to stamp the names of the parts of the face=) I like it=)

Fabulous Aimee said...

:) thanks babe!

Fabulous Aimee said...

yes it is right?:) Thanks Sweetie!

sooyun eniey said...

So pretty colors !!!

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi babe, ya it is not available in Malaysia, I got them last time at drusgtore.com, are you interested? I still have few shade extras left, if you're interested just inform me, Thanks!

Rikki said...

lovely look and all the palettes look great! x

thefashionpersonal.blogspot.com

Fabulous Aimee said...

Thanks Rikki!:)yes love each of it:)

Fabulous Aimee said...

pretty colours indeed, Thanks sooyun for droppin' by:)

Lifelikevision said...

WOW, these are amazing!
Hi!
I'm here a new follower, because I like your blog so much!
Please, check out mine!
XOXO

http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi there, thanks!:)

Shari said...

Bookmarked! I love W&W eyeshadows! I got one for myself and can't wait to do a review on it soon!

PS - Iill be having a great big makeup giveaway soon! Do follow me to be updated! Thanks :)

Shari |
The Misty Mom

Fabulous Aimee said...

Thanks babe:) WnW rocks;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...