Hey Beauties! My apologies for being silent this past few weeks. Its holiday here in Malaysia and kids are in school holiday too! I'm on a mom on duty mode (^,*)
To start off my the spirit of blogging again, here's an FOTD post I made this morning to brighten up my day! And I've used 3 palettes of Sleek Makeup to create this look since I haven't playin' with it lately.
How to get the look?
For the EYES:
- I used the Loreal Infallibles in (Glistening Garnet) as a base (forgot to include in the photo)but you can use any eye primer
- apply the color (Sunset) from Sleek Mediterranean Collection palette on the eyelids using Sigma E55
- apply the color (Orbit) from Sleek Ultra Mattes Dark on the crease using the Sigma E70 and blend it evenly with E25
- Apply the (Dune ) shade from the Sleek Ultra Mattes Dark on the brow bone
- For the lower lash line I used Sleek Original I Divine Pallete (The fifth shade from the first row) and applied using with E30
- I filled my eyebrows mixing the shades of (Thunder & Paper Bag) from Sleek Ultra Mattes and used the small angled brush E65
- Use your favorite falsies and mascara . I used the kkcenterhk falsies (review) and Diorshow xtase Mascara
For the FACE:
- I used the Loreal Base Magique as a foundation Primer (reviews here)
- One of my the best foundation I have Marykay Timewise Luminous-wear Liquid Foundation Beige 3
- Using the F86 Tapered Kabuki, I gently contoured the hollows of my cheeks with H&M bronzing Powder. And on the apples of cheeks, I applied the Milani Dolce Pink using an angled contour blush F40.
- For the highlights, I used the TheBalm Mary-Loumanizer with tapered highlighter F35 brush
- Finishing it off with MAC Magically Cool Liquid Powder in truth and light using a Duo Fibre F50.
For the LIPS:
- Tip: apply a lip balm to keep your lips moisturized and free from chapping before applying your lipstick. I used my Burts Bees beeswax lip balm and Revlon Soft nude top with MaryKay Nourishine Lip gloss in Gold rush and line with Avon Simply pretty Lip defining pencil in Nude
And here's the complete look
Hope you like it:) Thanks for taking time to read:)
Kisses N' Hugs,
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post. All products are my own purchase. Please use at your own discretion. For my full editorial policies please read here