"Smoothness you can touch, transformation you can see, even up close".
INGREDIENTS : CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, [+/ MAY CONTAIN: CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491 /IRON OXIDES] (F.I.L B30587/1)
Transform your bare skin texture: The 1st smoothing primer that makes your lines and pores invisible for a visible and touchable smoothness.
Sensational Velvet Texture- A unique blend of silicon oils and soft light powders create a sensational smoothing velvet formula to refine the skin. Smooth wrinkles and fine lines. Perfectly hides pores. Skin imperfections are corrected. The rosy shade brings out the translucency on the bare skin tone.
PRICE: $109 HKD (approx 14USD)
- The velvet light powdery textures leaves a remarkable soft finish on the skin
- helps on applying the base foundation/ concealer glides easily
- easy to blend and a thin amount goes a long way
- scent free
- doesn't cause any breakouts or irritations
- refining and smoothing the wrinkle lines
- suitable for all skin types
- it comes with a jar packaging which I find it not hygienic to use especially if you have long nails.
- may not be locally available
Honestly I seldom wear a primer but ever since I've noticed that every time I applied my concealer it always settles into my lines. And it really looks so creepy and ugly! And I'm really glad that I've found this one when we had our trip in Hongkong. Somehow it helps on refining and smoothing on with the lines. I was amazed on how the velvety texture mousse turns out into a soft light powdery after it has been blended and leaves my skin a super soft smooth finish! What I only don't like is the jar packaging, it's not hygienic, just make sure that your hands are clean before you dab your fingers on. Overall, I need this and would definitely re purchase it.I just worry that it was not locally available here in Malaysia.
- Use a small spatula for scooping instead of your fingers for hygienic purposes
- Rub the velvet texture between your fingers to ease the spreading
- Apply a thin layer over the face, especially focusing on areas with fine lines and visible pores.
What's your favorite primer? Have you tried this one?
LOVE & KISSES