FREE Sample of Estee Lauder CyberWhite Brilliant Cells BB Cream

Hi Fabulous, recently I've been a fan of using BB Cream or Blemish Balm as my make up base. Why? Simply because BB cream carries all the beauty essentials substance which I need in one  product.  There are so many BB Cream products that came from different brand  to choose from . On my research, it was all originally formulated from Germany and was  initially used by dermatologists to help laser surgery patients protect, soothe and refine highly sensitive skin while providing light coverage for post-laser scars, acne and other blemishes.However , it was first  sold mainly in East and Southeast Asia.


BB creams come in a variety of different formulations. Some are said to have skin whitening or brightening properties. Others are anti-acne,sun block, some are anti-wrinkle, moisturizer,some are intended to even out skin tone, and yet others to lighten blemish scars like the bb cream I'm using it now. (SUNPLAY Skin Aqua Moisture BB Cream)


 At first, thought it doesn't work on me. But  a bit later on, I've noticed some changes on my skin  and until now ,I'm still using and loving it:)


I'm happy to hear that Estee Lauder is launching their first BB cream in Cyberwhite Brilliant Cells line. I've heard this one before a couple of months ago and finally launched it here in Malaysia:)


I'd like to share with you  the sample coupon I got from them as an Estee Lauder fan, you can  claim your FREE  BB cream samples here. This is open worldwide.


I'm also excited to give this a try knowing that Estee Lauder cosmetics has a great impressions of good foundations I've tried.


Have a fabulous day!
Hugs and Kisses
       AIMEE










7 comments:

SILVIA said...

honey!!!
love your style!!!
fantastic blog
xxx

follow u

IamFabulous said...

@Silvia,thanks sweetie :)

From Broadway said...

have used their foundations in the past too and quite liked them!

IamFabulous said...

@the Broadway, glad you like them:) Cant wait for me to try on:)

From Broadway said...

have used their foundations in the past too and quite liked them!

Sadee Butt said...

nice sis but the email is not working alryt when 
you can  claim your FREE  BB cream samples here. 

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi Sadee, thanks for visiting me. Guess this has been disabled already as the launches for BB cream has been out in the market today. Anyway try to ask samples from EL counter:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...