The ultimate gorgeous palettes from Urban Decay the Naked and and the 15th anniversary palettes has arrived in SEPHORA Singapore last 1st of September. I didn't let the chance to pass this time and grab it as it's always been sold out really fast once it came out into the store. I can't even decide which one to pick as the two of them was incredibly beautiful and still available in stock on the shelves when I visited ( Takashimaya Ngee Ann City Branch)
|URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE ( $78SGD)|
URBAN DECAY 15th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION PALETTE ( $80SGD)
The alluring 15 new colours from the 15th anniversary palette won't disappoint you as well. As written in the box, all the colours from this palette hasn't been seen yet from their previous collections. I love the packaging, so sleek and elegant! It can also be use as a jewelry or accessories storage after the palettes has been consumed.Great souvenir isn't it?
At Sephora Sg, if you spent $80 you'll receive 3 tokens to play and scoop some freebies samples. I was given a 6 tokens to play for my purchase and so lucky to get lots of freebies .
MY COMPLETE HAULS + FREEBIES
- Naked Palette $78 SGD
- 15th Anniversary Palette $80 SGD
- Tweezerman (Pink) $21 Sgd
FREE Goodies I've won includes:
- 2 of 3.7ml UD Eyeshadow Primer
- 2 Burt's Bees 14g Shea Butter Hand Repair Creams
- 2 Boscia 10ml Oil- Free Daily Hydration SPF 15
- 2 Caudalie Quenching Sorbet Cream 3ml
- 1 Hourglass 4.5g Full Spectrum Mascara in Onyx
- 1 Dr hauscka 5g Rose Day Cream Light