Hi beauties,I wanted to share with you the looks that I've created today:) Inspired by my 2 of my Favorite Fashion Icons ,JLO and the fab Kimora Lee Simmons. Really adore the styles and the personalities of this two gorgeous women. From head to toe ,simply glamorous and stunning! Hope you enjoy the look:)
Here's how to get the look:
1. After a well prepped face ,I mixed my Bourjois healthy Mix foundation (Shade 54) with a pearl sized of Nars Laguna Illuminator to create a glowy tan look and buffed it all over my face using my Sigma F82 kabuki Brush
2. For my eyes, using my UD BOL IV Palette. I applied the colors (Baked) to my crease(Lost) to my outer V and blended with (Bust) adding the color (Midnight Cowgirl) to the inner corners of my eyes and adding on top of the crease (Skimp) on the browbone. And blend it nicely using MAC 217 Blending brush
3. I used my Kiss me Pencil liner in black to create a wing eyes. After applying my mascara, I added some falsies to add some drama look.I used the UD Travel Pencil in (Underground) to line my waterline and at the bottom, I've used the colors (Baked) using my Sigma E30 Pencil brush.
4. I used my H&M Bronzing Powder to contour my face using my Sigma F84 Angled Kabuki brush. Sigma E25 to contour my nose
5. For my blush I used my Milani Blush in Bellisimo Bronze.To add more glow, I used the color (SIN) from the UD BOL IV pallete for highlighting my cheekbones, nose bridge, cupids bow using a Sigma E25 brush
6. For my lips, I used the Avon Simply Pretty lip liner in Nude and adding some gloss with the Marykay's Gold Rush Lip gloss
&. Finishing it off with a sweep of MAC Cool Magically Liquid Powder in (Truth & Light )
using my Body Shop face Powder.
Do you like it? If you do, I'm tagging all of you to create your own Summer Bronze look:) Let me know if you have done it,stay fab everyone!
Kisses and Hugs
Disclaimer: Products are all purchased by me. Please use at your own discretion. For my full Editorial Policies please read here.