Collective Hauls; Dior, Mac, Lancome, @Sigma, @AntipodesNZ , Charles & keith

Hi gorgeous, just wanna share some hauls I did since the beginning of this year. It also  includes some of my wishlists:)

CD DIORSKIN NUDE NATURAL GLOW FRESH POWDER W/ SPF 10 MAKEUP 
Since I needed a good loose powder , I've tried this one from CD, which has been raved by some beauties who have tried this. I may review this once I've fully use  it. So far, I'm loving it!:)


Finally, I've killed my cravings for this brushes. They're are so mouthful and addicting!I haven't fully used them yet cause they just newly arrived but I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy using them:)They're extremely  soft, sturdy  and fully dense! Yay for a 10% off using the code for this month:)

LANCOME GOLDEN HAT ILLUMINATING POWDER
I was just mesmerized by the beauty of this Limited Edition highlighting powder from Kate Winslet's Golden Hat Foundation Series by Lancome. I luckily bought them on half of it's original price at Johor Premium Outlets.

LANCOME L'ABSOLU ROUGE LIMITED EDITION LIPCOLOR #365
Another good buy from Johor Premium Outlet, my new red lippie ! 


CHARLES & KEITH HANDBAG
I like Charles & Keith. They are inexpensive yet the qualities are great. 

FABIANORICCO FLAT SHOES
 I love wearing flats, so comfy and classy:)


AQUAMOIST WHITENING LOTION WITH VITAMIN C
MAC STROBE CREAM
MAYBELLINE ANGELFIT CONCEALER (LIGHT BEIGE)
ANTIPODE KIWI SEED OIL EYE CREAM

New addition to my skincare, Antipodes Kiwi seed oil eye cream , Aquamoist toner and the MAC strobe cream. I also run out of my fave concealer the Maybelline Angelfit.

 Is there anything from my stuffs  that you like and  tried? Stay happy and beautiful!


KISSES AND HUGS,



Disclaimer: All items are purchased by me.

9 comments:

Miss Niki said...

omg i love it all!!! the sigma brushes are my fave and the lancome powder looks gorgeous!

http://www.hellomissniki.com

Jenn ♥ said...

great haul doll!! lots of fun stuff

Fabulous Aimee said...

Thanks babe!:)loved them:)

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi Nikki! thanks for visiting :) I'm soo lovin' them all too!

Rinny said...

Great haul Aimee! I love everything you got - the hat imprint on the powder is so cute, and I love the bag and flats too! I'll have to check out the Dior powder. I've been looking to get a good loose powder as well.

S.A said...

I currently using the Juju Aquamoist Face mask, its great! I believe the lotion that you try must also good. Please make a review on Antipode Kiwi Seed oil eye cream. this eye cream featured in March Cleo magazine :)

Fabulous Aimee said...

Thanks Rinny!:) 

Fabulous Aimee said...

Yes the Juju Aquamoist Lotion is nice too!:) They' ll be in my review list don't worry:) Thanks for dropping by:)

Sadeeonline said...

omg love the LANCOME GOLDEN HAT ILLUMINATING POWDER

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...