My Current Wishlist

Hi fabulous! Here are some  items that I've been lemming for the past few weeks. Since I haven't hauled  cosmetics for a quite some time now, these are the items that I would mostly pick:) 
large image view
Diorskin Natural  Glow Fresh Powder Foundation 



LUNASOL WATERY MAKEUP BASE

Lunasol Water Makeup Base and Water Gel Foundation





Sigma Synthetic Essential Kit

Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Set - Olay - 44248
Olay Professional PRO  X Cleansing System

or 

DDF REVOLVE 400X MICRO-POLISHING SYSTEM 

(MICRO-POLISHING SYSTEM)




Christian Dior Expert Travel Palletes


A new pair of Flat Shoes




So these are the items that are currently on my list now. Though there's a lot more,I'll  try my best to grab these first..(hopefully!) :P Do you have any from this items that's on your list too? 
Happy Saturday!

KISSES and HUGS



3 comments:

S.A said...

LOve the flat shoes by Hush Puppies...

Fabulous Aimee said...

Love hush puppies too! They're are so comfy and great quality:)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Fabulous Aimee said...

Love hush puppies too! They're so comfy and great quality:)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...