FOTD and new Hair Style

Hi everyone, just wanna share some looks I did using my new Lancome red lippie:) I love bold lips but my hubby doesn't like it on me (*<*) hmmmm What do you think? 

Im tired of my long hair and want some new look for this summer so I decided to go for this looks which I saw from a magazine. I feel so lightweight, refreshing  and looking young :P hehe. 


 PRODUCTS USED: 
Face:
Loreal Base Magique Smoothing Primer
MaryKay Luminous Wear Foundation
Maybelline Angelfit Concealer Light Beige
Lancome Kate Winslet Golden Hat Illuminating Powder
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush
Eyes:
NYX The Runway Collection in Romance 
Hourglass Full Spectrum  Mascara in Onyx
Kiss Me heavy Rotation Liquid Eyeliner
Lips:
Lancome L'absolu Rouge Limited Edition Lipcolor #365
Sephora  Nano lips in pleasant plum'
Hair:
Liese Smooth Hair Cocktail

Say hi to my little man. This is my youngest, he's name is Nam, a naughty, smart  and sweet kid:) He loves to take pictures as well:)


That's all for now beautiful. Happy weekened:)

KISSES AND HUGS

Disclaimer: All products are my own purchased


7 comments:

Issa said...

It's a nice lippie! It suits you :)

IamFabulous said...

Thanks Issa!:)

aileen said...

lovely! perfect for your skin tone.

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi Aileen, thanks! ;)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Fey Vizoso said...

Absolutely beautiful!! :)

Tina said...

The lipstick is right for you :) Great color  

Fabulous Aimee said...

Hi Tina! Thanks:) I'm starting to love bold colors now:)
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...